Bangalore 2019 FIRST Technical Colloquium
Bangalore (IN), February 18th-19th, 2019
The goal of the Bangalore FIRST TC is to host an event within India to provide an opportunity for local information security teams to gather and discuss a broad spectrum of security topics rooted in the disciplines of: incident response, product security, vulnerability and risk management, and more.
Call for Speakers
We are seeking those interested in presenting in the following areas or on other relevant information security related topics. This event is open to the public and we welcome all FIRST members as well as those that would like to learn more about FIRST or the the process of becoming a member.
Some suggested topics are:
- Creative incident response techniques
- Operationalizing Threat Intelligence
- Data analytics for security
- Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
- Digital forensics
- Human-computer interaction, security, and privacy
- Intrusion and anomaly detection and prevention
- Innovative Open Source Security tools
- APT and adversarial techniques
- Operation of public and private CERT/CSIRTs
- Product Security
- Security Automation and Orchestration
- Threat Hunting
- IoT Security
- Relevant geopolitical cybersecurity research
- Vulnerability Management and Risk Assessment
Presentation slots will be either: Short (20 mins + 5 for questions) or Long (45 mins + 10 for questions).
For your submission to be considered, you must provide ALL of the following information:
- Presenter's Name(s), Affiliation, and a short biography
- Brief Summary (Abstract)
If you are interested in submitting a subject or a presentation for consideration, apply your submission to our Call for Papers:
You may also submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIRST does not allow presentations with the aim of gaining the audience's interest in any commercial application, solution or product. In other words,
NO MARKETING PRESENTATIONS.
- Please only submit a talk if you are actually able to attend the TC in Bangalore.
- This is a free conference and we cannot sponsor travel or other honorarium support.
Our goal is to have the program on the event website by January, 2019. To that end please have all submissions completed by January 17th, 2019.
Send any questions to email@example.com
Local Host: Cisco
The event will be held at the Cisco Campus, located at:
Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli
Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Marathalli ORR
Bangalore, Karnataka 560 103
Click on the map to see it enlarged on Google Maps.