FIRST actively develops partnerships with organizations that contribute to our goal of enabling incident response teams to more effectively respond to security incidents.
FIRST partners with the following organizations:
- Organization of American States (OAS) — FIRST and OAS maintain a partnership on the development of the CSIRT community in the Americas. Read the OAS press release here.
- GÉANT (formerly TERENA) — FIRST and GÉANT partner on delivering TRANSITS training and co-hosted Technical Colloquia with TF-CSIRT.
- LACNIC - FIRST and LACNIC partner on the joint organization of events, training in Latin America and the Carribean, and the overall growth of the CSIRT community in the region.
- International Telecommunications Union (ITU) — ITU helps facilitate FIRST affiliation and membership processes as part of team readiness assessments.
- Global Forum on Cyber Expertise - FIRST and the GFCE cooperate on incident response capacity building projects.
To explore opportunities to partner with FIRST, contact firstname.lastname@example.org